Thursday, January 15, 2009
Posted by 雨夜静思 at 11:37 PM
Tips - UNIWILL N251S7 Batteries Care Instructions:
- Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging the battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
- If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for a battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the eBatts.com battery will often be higher than the one on your original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. An eBatts.com battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
- Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, the use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer's power management features. Refer to your computer manual for further instructions.
Posted by 雨夜静思 at 11:36 PM
Posted by 雨夜静思 at 11:35 PM
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Happy New year! 2009Manufacturer, Wholesaler and Distributor of laptop / notebook batteries, laptop AC adapters, auto adapters, PDA batteries, power tool batteries, cell phone batteries, two-way radio batteries, scanner batteries, camera flash cards, infrared automatic trash cans and more.
Posted by Unknown at 12:14 AM